We want to say a huge THANK YOU for your continued support this year by shopping and dropping off donations with us! Because of your support we were able to give back $393,785.85 to classroom projects, sponsorships, and to local nonprofits who are working towards Enid’s quality of life. Thank you for supporting our mission!
A few grant highlights from this year are:
- 4RKids Foundation: dehydrator for 4RPups products, a new cage trailer for their shredding and recycling program.
- Bennie’s Barn Horse Therapy: SureHands Lift System and sensory room for new barn.
- Enid and Chisholm Public Schools: 56 different classroom projects.
- Enid Symphony Orchestra: Concert Co Sponsorship, sound system equipment, funding for guest artist and musicians, music rental, transportation for Carnegie link up concerts, and tuning grand piano.
- Gaslight Theatre: LED stage lights, sound snake cabling from sound booth to stage, and manlift.
- Hayes Elementary School: Community outdoor mural at Hayes.
- Leonardo’s Children’s Museum: OMN Exhibit, Year End Matching Campaign, Weekend Wonders Sponsor, renovating and updating Adventure Quest Tot Lot.
- Main Street Enid: Downtown Events and Enid Lights Up the Plains Fireworks.
- And 17 more amazing Enid organizations
Some of the events we sponsored: Shop with a First Responder, RSVP Santa for Seniors, 4RKids Turkey Trot, Gaslight Theatre’s Misery, SPCA Annual Festival, Leonardo’s 30th Birthday Party, Atelier Singer Songwriter showcase, Gaslight Theatre Kids Drama Camp, Gaslight Theatre’s Shakespeare in the Park, CDSA Be Fit Kids, Tri State Music Festival, Gaslight Theatre Teen Theatre Fest, Hedges Silent Movie Night.
THANK YOU for shopping and dropping off donations with us! Making Enid even better together!